- This event has passed.
June 11, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Long Beach Public Library Foundation is pleased to announce that our annual gala Grape Expectations will be held on Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. at the Museum of Latin American Art (MoLAA).
Since its inception in 2004, Grape Expectations has raised more than $1.5 million to support vital library programs. We look forward to all we’ll be able to accomplish with this year’s wonderful event. Click here to view the dinner menu with wine and literary pairings.
This event is sold out. If you need to complete your payment, please contact the office at 562-628-2441 or by email at email@example.com.
Many thanks to this year’s sponsors:
• Edison International
• The Port of Long Beach
• The Tutoring Center
• Archstone Foundation
• Margaret & Charles Durnin
• Farmers & Merchants Bank
• Jack & Barbara Irvin / Coldwell Banker Coastal Alliance
• Margaret Kott
• James A. Reep Family Foundation
• The Shadden Group
• Susan & Eric Wise
• Dee & Allan Abrahamse
• Lance & Fay Adams
• John Arcos & Janet Leonards
• Dougherty Company Insurance Brokers
• John Fielder & Donita Van Horik
• Dr. Tracie Harvey M.D., a Medical Corporation
• The Hutton & Neipling Families
• Mary Lamo-Putnam
• Mitsubishi Cement Corporation
• New York Life
• Frank & Margie Newell
• The Rivera Group – A Real Estate Firm
• Schulzman-Neri Foundation
• Lynn Shrum